Don’t be fooled by this pocket-sized design; Kito's LX is no lightweight. Featuring a robust integrated aluminum housing, quick free-chain and hook positioning, and a corrosion-resistant load chain, this small hoist delivers huge durability and performance.
- Tough, durable die cast aluminum body and steel internal frame
- Extremely compact, lightweight, and portable; ideal for use in tight spaces
- Forged, heat-treated alloy steel hooks open gradually without fracturing under excessive load
- Top and bottom hooks rotate 360° and are equipped with self-closing heavy duty hook latches
- Rubber grip handle with 360° handle rotation
- Patented spring-loaded freewheel mechanism for easy adjustment of the load chain and protection against accidental freewheeling under load
- Sealed gears and brake are protected against damage from dust and water
- Grade 100 heat-treated chain; nickel-plated as standard
- Weston-style load brake
- ASME B30.21 Safety Standard
- ASME HST-3 Performance Standard
Looking for more information on the LX Mini Lever Hoist? Check out this article that explains why this hoist is the perfect solution for even the tightest workspaces.